Sign-in access, composed of a username and a password serves as the Site Manager’s identification to get inside his/her account. The application makes it possible for the Site Manager to set his/her new username or password.
To change your current sign-in access, do the following:
- After you have signed in, click on the My Account menu in the top navigation panel. After doing this, a form will appear like the one shown below:
- In the Username box, overwrite your old Login ID with a new one. (Skip this step if you want to change your password only)
- In the Current Password box, type your old password.
- In the New Password box, type the new password you want. Password strength tells you if the new password you input is weak or strong.
- Retype your new password.
- Click on the Submit button.