The Site Manager can set the default language that he/she wants to use for the entire directory application. He/she can select from the four available languages:
In selecting the default language, take into consideration your place of operation, and your target market.
Two more languages are added in to the application – Dutch and Italian. Site visitors can have the option of changing the language to any of these two by simply clicking on the flag icon located at the top right corner of the site, along with the other existing and enabled languages.
Please contact us if you want to use a language other than what you currently see available in your directory. The directory can hold as many as 5 different languages at a time.
To change the site language, do the following:
- In the upper-right portion of your account’s interface, you can see the four flag icons such as the ones shown below:
To see what language an icon represents, move your mouse pointer over the icon and the text showing the language will appear.
- Select the language by clicking on the icon.
To remove the icon/s displayed on the upper-right most part of your account, do the following:
- In the left navigation panel, click on the Language Center menu. After doing this, a page will appear like the one shown below:
The Order column indicates the order of succession (or the arrangement) of the four flag icons displayed on the upper-right most part of your account, with English (0) being the first and Francais (4) being the last.
- Click on the icon of the corresponding language that you want to remove. After doing this, a form will appear like the one shown below:
- Uncheck the Enabled option.
- Click on the Submit button.