Getting you data into the palm of people’s hand has never been easier – introducing the brand new, completely updated eDirectory Mobile. Not only beautiful in every respect, but completely re-engineered from the ground up with two completely distinct versions catering to both iOS and Android, giving a unique user experience on each device, we love them and we think you will too. Completely rewritten for the 7th iteration, everything you can do on the web can now be done on your phone. Sleek, simple and elegant.
Read All About It
Read the PDF, containing an overview of the app, it’s interface, the API and how it relates to the eDirectory platform – it’s well worth the read.
Download eDirectory V7 for the iPhone, we support iOS 5 & 6, the iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S & 5. Custom built and designed for iOS, it’s utterly gorgeous.
Download eDirectory V7 for Android devices, we support Android 2.3.3 and upwards. Rebuilt and revamped specifically for the Android platform.
What the best way to experience this?
It’s pretty simple to get a taste of the level of integration between our mobile apps and the eDirectory platform.
- Download the apps (iOS or Android), they are completely free.
- Head off to Demodirectory and have a look around, get a good feel for the platform.
- When you’re ready, enter the site manager area.
- Enter some data, go right ahead, add a listing or an event, whatever takes your fancy.
- Open up the mobile application on your device and see your data there instantly.
- It’s that simple, really.
Some of the revisions for V7
- Redesigned with users in mind, making the app easier to use.
- Brand new eDirectory API was created just for the apps, data is accessible quickly and efficiently.
- New ‘Draw’ feature, draw directly onto the map to search within an area, find exactly what you want and where.
- New Proximity feature, order most data by distance (relative to your current location).
- New Image Galleries – Now available for Listings, Classifieds, Articles and Events.
- New Favorites feature, favorite anything in the app and return to it later for quick access.
- Improved search, search in any of the modules for anything, simple.
- Nearby – Switch locations, draw, order by proximity, display as a list, locate me, search module, tap to view, completely revamped.
- Deals – Easier to understand interface, gorgeous pages, simple redeem mechanism (with email options), discounts shown, seperate T&C’s.
- Events – Calendar view, list view, category view, completely rehashed, access the data anyway you want.
- Log in – Simplified log in interface, use eDirectory or Facebook at the tap of a button.
- About – New about screen, email us, call us, get support – it’s all here.
- Categories – More natural navigation, things just make sense.
- Speed and Network improvements across the board, the app is now really fast.
- Rewritten codebase, easier to update, add to.
*The data used for the demonstration apps is based on a sampling of US data. The apps can be set to any locale you wish and any data set used in custom versions, for the best experience with the demonstration apps, switch your location in-app to New York.