The latest version of the leading online directory software solution is now live. From improved site manager features to expanded social bookmarking settings, eDirectory’s latest version reflects feedback from our clients over the last several months. Here is a list of the more notable changes:
- New Social Bookmarking - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- New Browse by Location layout: clean and organized.
- Advanced Search box can be closed
- The user can choose to show or hide the map on the results pages.
- The site manager can enable/disable the google maps feature.
- A color selector was added in the listing templates section, so now the site manager can choose the colors easily.
- The site manager can choose the listing levels that will have promotions.
- The site manager can refresh the Statistic Reports at any time.
- eDirectory now works with Amazon Simple Pay payment gateway. This new gateway works with Amazon Simple Pay Standard and Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions (the recurring can be monthly or yearly).
- The charset was changed from ISO 8859-1 to UTF-8.
[/custom_list]PS.: If you’re a current client and have some suggestions on features we should include in our next release, I’d love to hear from you. Please email me at jared . elder @ edirectory . com