eDirectory Instant Messaging Plugin
We released the Instant Messaging Plugin that allows site owners and advertisers to use Telegram, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger directly on the website.
Instant messaging provides real-time communication between visitors and listing owners, allowing them to make immediate sales contacts.
Site owners will be able to add a messenger floating button to the site, choosing one from the three options allowed. The other messaging platforms can be displayed on the header, footer and Contact Us page as clickable elements.
For advertisers, the messaging apps clickable items will be displayed below the phone number on the listing detail page.
Contact us today, add this Plugin to your directory, and get connected with your audience!
Benefits of using IM in your directory site
- These apps provide instant communication. In addition to text messages, users can exchange multimedia messages, such as photos, videos, documents, or sound.
- Instant Messaging is applicable to both B2B and B2C businesses. It is important to choose the right platform and explore what it has to offer.
- Compared to digital marketing and social media, mobile messaging has much more engagement and return on investment in marketing.
Instant Messaging apps around the world
Different applications are popular in different countries, and so your choice of apps must take this into consideration:
- WhatsApp is a world leader and is used in 104 countries. It is popular in Brazil, Mexico, India, Russia and in many countries of Europe, Africa, America, and Asia.
- For US markets, the most used applications are Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Facebook Messenger is used in 64 countries, notably Australia, Canada, and the United States.
- Telegram and other messaging applications that are very popular in China, Japan, and Iran.
- In Europe, however, the leaders are WhatsApp and Messenger. Asia and specifically in China, most users use WhatsApp and Telegram. In Africa, most people communicate via Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Be sure to keep track of client preferences and their needs, which can change over time. Instant Messaging is a great development, satisfying the demands for speed, practicality, and real connectedness.